Another good one sticks out in my mind too. The other day Lizzie and Jazzy were running around the house yelling "Pour the grass and the dirt and the gravel on me!" I asked them what they were talking about and asked why they were yelling that. They said it was a song. After I put it all together, I realized what they were trying to say
Where the (aka: Pour the) grass and the dirt and the gravel all meet (aka: on me). -- Keith Urban (Where the Blacktop Ends).
This is very reminiscent of the "cheese and 4-wheel drive" song.
Some others include:
- B'guk - Eww, these fries are b'guk.
- Blowy - Daddy, these glasses are all blowy.
- Cryons - Lizzie won't share her cryons with me.
- Guh-guh-papaw - Lizzie used to call Grandpa Hardbarger guh-guh-papaw when she was just learning how to talk. We still use it. :)
- Hulip - I can't wait to wear my hulip skirt at my hulip party.
- Jah - Look, it's a "jah" for "Jazzy".
- Jumpolene - We just love our big jumpolene.
- Maskez - Look at these pony's wearing their pretty maskez.
- Memmems - Daddy, can you open this bag of memmems?
- Nummy - Mmm, these cookies are nummy.
- Pawn Trees - Mommy, can we get some pawn trees for my hulip party?
- Perfect for Mando - aka: Perfectamundo
- Queeze - Mommy, I can barely queeze into these pants.